Deep breath, man. Deep breath.
- Short story summary? Check.
- Short story synopsis, between 500 to 1,000 words? Yep, got it.
- Short story sample, 1,000 words? 1,000 words exactly.
- … Short story name? Duh. Yes.
- My contact info? My name, email, cell phone and Bolthole handle.
- Font at 12? Yep.
- Font is Times New Roman? Yes already.
Still… I guess I’ll sleep on it. There’s time.
Tonight, I plan to work out using my amazing new 40 pound dumb bells, play some Space Marine and get some sleep.
Space Marine is becoming a challenge in multiplayer. Many of my opponents are now 30 to 40 range, and that’s a big deal. Sure, I can copy their load out when they beat me, but it keeps me from playing how I want to play. Tonight I’ll make level 15 and get my second perk slot. Not game changing, but I’ll take any edge I can get. On the bright side, I earned the Vambraces of Hate. I didn’t even know I wanted these until I got them. They look like something M.D. Geist would wear. I’ll post some screen shots later.